Associate of Applied Science
In Technical Studies
The Associate of Science in Technical Studies program offers the student the opportunity to finalize a degree, customizing it with a selection of concentration courses within a selected career path This curriculum offers students learning opportunities to develop higher level academic as well as professional skills required for successful employment and advancement within the graduate’s career track The chosen concentration will further strengthen the graduate’s professional competencies.
Upon the completion of the program, the student will earn an Associate in Science in Technical Studies. By completing this program, graduates will have enhanced their professional skills and abilities with a specialized path in technology, health administration, or business.
- A completed application form.
- Evidence of standard high school graduation or the possession of a GED.
- Satisfactory completion of a minimum of 27 credits at the post secondary level.
- Minimum GPA 2.00.
- Students are allowed to transfer courses from other institutions to complete the degreeprogram.
- A minimum grade of C is required for coursework to transfer.
- Transfer coursework may be completed at the Diploma (post secondary non degree) or undergraduate level (equivalent to level 1 and 2 courses)
- The maximum number of credits to transfer is subject to the evaluation of an official academic record, with the exception of 16 semester credits, which must completed at institution.