Admission Requirements For Graduate Students

Bachelor's Degree

Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution with a GPA of 2.75 or 2.75 in the last 60 credits or an 80% score or more in admission interview.


In order to enroll to our Master's Degree Program you must be 21 years of age or older.

Work Experience

You need 2 or more years of work experience.


On order to enroll to our Master's Degree Program, you must provide 3 letters of recommendation.


Additional Information

All applicants are required to attend an orientation session where the structure, policies, and procedures of the programs offered are discussed. It is also required to submit an admissions application, academic evidence from degree earned at the university where the bachelor’s degree was awarded, and 3 recommendation letters from employers or supervisors for which a form letter is provided.

Applicants shall also participate in the admission interview, and take the English and Spanish Language Placement and Assessment Tests.

Any international student wanting enter our Graduate Program will need the flowing:

  • Language -Test
  • Academic Transcript
  • Evidence of studies
  • Master's Interview


You can complete your enrollment with any of our Integrated Services officers. They will help you with your Admission Application, courses validations, and financial aid. You can also use our online services to reserve your courses. Our Integrated Services department office hours are from Monday to Thursday from 11 AM to 8 PM and Fridays and Saturdays from 9 AM to 5 PM.

VISA I-20 Process Required Documents

New F1 Student

Admission Process Completed

The General Admission Process must be completed.

Declaration of Financial Support

The Declaration of Financial Support Form (with or without sponsor) must be filled and signed.

Bank Letterhead

A bank letterhead certifying that you have sufficient funds to cover the cost of tuition and living expenses.

Copy of Passport

A copy of your unexpired passport must be provided.


The I-134 Form, Affidavit of Support must be provided.

Copy of I-94

The I-94 Arrival/Departure Record lists your entry date, port of entry, and visa status in which you were admitted to the U.S.


Transfer F1 Student

Transfer F1 Applicants are required to go through the same admission process as F-1 students. There are additional requirements and documents that must be provided for International Transfer Students.

  • Copy of Passport with its expiration date
  • Transfer-In form completed
  • Copy of previous college information (USA)
  • Copy of Previous I-20 with its expiration date
  • Copy of Previous VISA F1 with its expiration date